This privacy-policy statement describes how Calliola Conference & Event Center processes personal data and additional information annexed therein.
Personal Data Act (523/1999) Sections 10 and 24
1. Controller of the File
Talent Adventure Oy / Calliola Conference & Event Center (Business ID: 1600843-7)
Rågöntie 315, 10710 Snappertuna
Tel. +358 201 600 888
2. Contact Person in File Related Matters
Tel. +358 201 600 888
3. File Name
Talent Adventure, Calliola Marketing Register
4. Purpose of Personal Data Processing
Personal data are processed, as provided for in Section 8 of the Personal Data Act, in order to manage, develop and analyse association that is based on a customer relationship and appropriate communications, customer communications, marketing as well as business planning.
The personal data that is included in the file can be used in accordance with the provisions that are afforded by the applicable legislation for direct advertising or other direct marketing, opinion or marketing surveys, or other equivalent addressed deliveries.
5. Data Content of the File
Personal data: name, gender, E-mail address, street address, telephone number, other contact information.
Other customer and appropriate communications related information, such as
• identifiers that are related to the use of services (e.g. customer-identification numbers)
• when the customer relationship began
• information on purchases made as an identified customer
• use of services (e.g. news bulletin subscription)
• data-subject targeted benefits and campaigns as well as the use thereof
• information on invoicing and on recovery of receivables
• fields of interest and other information provided by the data subjects themselves
• contact and communications that are related to the customer relationship and other appropriate interaction
• direct-marketing approvals and prohibitions
6. Measures for Securing the File
The databases in which the file information is stored are secured by firewalls, passwords and other technical means. These databases, and the backup copies thereof, are stored in locked facilities. Manually-processed documents that contain information on the data subjects are also kept in locked facilities to which unauthorized persons do not have access. Calliola ensures that information can be accessed only by staff whose duties require this access.
7. Right of Access
A data subject has the right of access to the data that concerns them in their personal data file. An access request must be sent in writing and complete with signature to the person in charge of matters pertaining to the file (please see contact information above).
8. Right to Demand Rectification
A data subject has the right to demand rectification of erroneous information pertaining to themselves. This request must be addressed to the person in charge of matters pertaining to the file (please see contact information above).
9. Other Personal Data Processing Rights
A data subject has the right to prohibit the processing of their data for marketing purposes. This request must be addressed to the person in charge of matters pertaining to the file (please see contact information above).